? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

September 22, 2009

May 21, 2009

A little last minute packing to do today. Mom, Peter and Chris came down to pick up all of our luggage so there will be less to do tomorrow before we leave. I can’t believe tomorrow is our last day at home. We got everything in the Van with a little room to spare! This evening we will be having dinner at Letchworth with my dad, grandma, and ALL of my siblings. Even Tim, Liza and the kids are in town because Missy’s wedding is Saturday. I really wish that the timing was better for leaving. I can’t believe I have to leave the day before my little sister gets married. I know my family really doesn’t understand why we are leaving in the first place but leaving now will have me on the bad person list for the rest of my life. When the Lord says it is time to do something you don’t tell him hold on I have some more important to do. Mary and Pete are going to come for dinner to we didn’t want to leave them home for our last evening here.

Dinner was nice my dad got Dibella’s subs, and made a couple of salads. I am going to miss subs let me tell you. It was nice and relaxing. I can’t believe it though. My siblings spent a ridicules amount of money on Michael. They got him a DSLR Canon camera, with 2 lenses, 2 memory cards, and a really nice camera bag. While this is a really cool gift and will be nice to have in Africa I can’t believe they spent so much on him. Having both Missy and Liza with AWESOME cameras was kinda cool too! Liza took a few pics of all of us kids together then the grandkids then all of us as a family. It is nice to have a few last pics of everyone together before we leave the next time we get together Michael will be a teenager and the little ones won’t be so little anymore.

After dinner we headed back home and just hung out with Mary and Pete for the last few hours with Pete. We recorded a video of Michael talking about what he thought Africa will be like. It will be interesting to see how far off or correct he is when we come home in a year or 2. It was really hard to say goodbye to Pete tonight. He is so special to Michael and is such a wonderful father-in-law. We could never be going this far away if Pete wasn’t here for Mary. Tomorrow morning we will be going to see the new One Night at the Museum with the Case’s and Brenda. Can’t wait to see it, it looks really funny.

Brenda came over tonight to hang out. She got here about 9 and didn’t leave till Midnight. I was trying to get a ton of last minute computer things done and things downloaded onto disks for her.

0 comments: