? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

September 22, 2009

June 26, 2009

Well I really don’t have a lot to write about each day. Things are pretty much the same each day. Art heads to the hospital about 6:45 and then Michael and I are on our own till around 4. We have started riding our bikes to the hospital to do internet stuff, but only a couple of days a week. The rest of the time we watch a lot of movies from the Harvey’s and just sit around. Michael is doing a subject each day for school just for something to do. I am trying not to go crazy. Suzy has asked me to come help her at the hospital once a week. They have asked me to organize Mbote Botique but the building isn’t finished yet so there is nothing to do there.

The V’s headed home today. I am sad to see them go but they will be back in 2 months. Ginny is going to be a huge part in helping me settle here. She has been here before and been a missionary a couple of other places so her advice and support are going to be invaluable to me.

0 comments: