? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

August 20, 2008

We Homeschoolers are werid!!!!

I saw this on my group today and laughed thought you might all get a kick out of it.

Originally written and produced by Freddie Perren and Dino FekarisOriginally
performed by Gloria Gaynor
Mercilessly altered with apologies by Natalie Criss


First I was afraid I was petrified.
Kept thinking I could never teach’Cause I’m not certified.
But we spent so many nights
Reteaching homework that was wrong.
I grew strong,so now I teach my kids at home!
We study mathand outer space.I
just kept on despite the fearwith a big smile across my face
.I bought a set of Base Ten blocks.
I bought books with answer keys.
My parents think we’re nuts,but they don’t even bother me
Come on, let’s go walk out the door.
We’re on the road now,'cause we’re not home much anymore
My friends would laugh and say we’d be unsocialized.
I heard one mumblethat I’d give up by July.
Oh no, not I!I will survive!

As long as I know how to read
I know we’ll be alright.
I've got all my life to learn.
I've got energy to burn.and I'll survive.I will survive.
It took all the strength I had not to fall apart
Decided to attenda play date at the local park,
and I met oh so many momswho offered eagerly to help.
They used to cry.
Now they hold their heads up high,and so do we!
My kids are cool!
They’re not those chained up little peoplestuck inside at school.
So if you feel like dropping byand just expect us to be free
you’d better call ahead first’cause we’re probably busy!

0 comments: