? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

August 27, 2008

Feeling like Fall

As you can see I have decided it is fall. And as I have no fall decorations for the house (they were either sold or are in a shipping container somewhere in Congo), I had to change my blog.

The last week or so there is the slight feeling of fall in the air!! Since I never got to enjoy fall in NY last year I can't wait to enjoy it this year. I am trying to find positive things in my day to be content in. Most of my life is just stalled right now (or at least feels that way) as my heart is in Congo, my head is all about getting prepared physically and spiritually for Congo but my body and my life is still here.

We have started school, this is the second week, it is still going well. Michael hates math still but other than that he really seems to like the curriculum that we picked. Next week we get a day off. We always celebrate being Homeschoolers when the public school kids go back to school here. I am praying that I can afford to take him to Niagara Falls but we will see how the finances go. We are going to still "do" school that day but make it a photography day. We are going to do a scavenger hunt with our cameras and see who can take the most pics.

This last Sunday we were able to have a going away party for the Marsh family, they will be eventually going to Congo too. They are going to be attending 9 months of language training in Canada to prepare for Congo. While I am very excited for them to see them taking a step forward, this has been a long haul for them they have had many obstacles to over come but they are on their way. I am also a little jealous of them, I know I shouldn't be , but I just feel stuck.

Contentment is what I am praying for on a daily basis. Contentment in being a mom and homeschooling, yeah I know I only have one but some days that feels like to many. Contentment on being a wife, good there most of the time, but I have my days. Contentment on being here and not where God is sending us. Waiting on his timing is not always pleasant. I keep feeling like there must be something he wants from me while I am here but can't figure it out.

Please be praying for my path to be clear to me and to not feel so loaded down with worldly worries.

Danielle the stalled missionary wanna be

0 comments: